Για ελληνικά πατήστε εδώ.
These are some rules that will make your stay more comfortable and safer.
Having made a reservation you accept all the following terms.
If you do not accept the terms, you must inform us in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS, prior to your arrival.
1. There is municipal parking outside and around the building. Do not place your vehicles in areas that obstruct the view or close the access corridor to other vehicles.
2.There is a free wi-fi network. The name is Helios-Epirus and the password will be send you by sms or email upon your arrival.
3. Pets are not allowed inside the apartment.
4. TVs are SMART and are already connected to the Internet. You are not allowed to change the TV settings.
5. Quiet hours: 00:30 – 08:00 and from 15:00 – 17:30.
6. There are security cameras that supervises the main entrance and the shared living room.
7. You should use all electrical appliances and equipment carefully. If it is found on that damage which occurred during your stay or upon your check out, you may be charged for their repair.
8. The keys of the room are received as following:
-The key for the main ground floor door from the box located at the entrance of the building
-The key for your room from the keybox located beside the room door.
You can take the keys using the codes you will receive by SMS before your arrival.
9. The building is a Hotel – Guesthouse not a private rental house. So, you have to use all shared spaces (ex. living room on the first floor) discreetly as hotel guests.
10. In the Guesthouse no day-to-day services are provided. You should make sure to empty the bins of your room and dispose of your rubbish outside the building in the municipal bins. Bed linen change is provided only in exceptional cases and only for more than 4 days stay.
11. Check out time is no later than 12 noon. if you wish a late departure you have request it by text message before. If we reply in writing with a message that we accept, only then it is valid the late check out.
12. For the suites (executive and junior suite), the fireplace should be lit carefully, remove curtains and any flammable materials such as furniture and bedclothes from nearby, do not place an excessive amount of wood and do not leave it lit without your presence. Make sure the door is always closed or the protective grid is placed in front of the fire.
Cancellation Policy: If the reservation is canceled more than 42 days before arrival, the deposit will be refunded. If canceled up to 42 days before date of arrival, the deposit will be non-refundable.
If your reservation was made with a non-refundable rate, then the amount is not refundable under any circumstances. If your reservation was made with a non-refundable rate, then the amount is not refundable under any circumstances. If your reservation was made through a reservation platform, then the platform’s policy for the rates applies.
For any clarification or help, please call +30 6971924326